Thursday, October 31, 2013

Letter from an Idealist to an Indulgent!

To me,with love.


Dear conscious,
Its been days since we met. Remember how you were so little and stupid. You were so stupid that even the dodos felt arrogant in front of you.Well,of course,you would argue that dodos ceased to exist by your time, but its a figure of speech,you idiot! Not that I want to admonish you or something, rather its just your mediocrity that baffles me to this extent. After a few days, belittling you becomes necessary for me.Anyways, now I have provided you with enough dose and in turn cured myself(wait, a proof that you are me and I am you (minus your unexceptional qualities(our computer programming teacher told us to use brackets liberally(sorry)))).

I write this letter to express my serious concern about your whereabouts. You recently told me that you want to go to Turkey to eat turkey and go all thurkey. Well, let me assure you that if you don't mend your hedonistic ideology, you are never going to be what I want you to be. Do you realise how bad that is. Being nobody that I want you to be. Hark! Behold your wandering thoughts, for these always lead to the road to nowhere. Thy chaste spirit yearns for freedom I understand but that thou canst attain only by outperforming thy mediocre self. Enough pondering for the day. No,its not an abrupt ending to my letter. This will be a series of letters. You worried poor baby, sleep early(only to wake up earlier).
I tell you that I may not force you to do things I want, but I most certainly won't let you do anything else that you love.

Yours screwingly,
Conscience.

1 comment: